Blog Introduction

Hi Everyone!
I am Domenico Natali and I am glad to welcome you to my blog. This is going to be about Sicily, a beautiful island collocated in the Southern part of Italy. In particular, I will talk about the Sicilian culture, with its traditions and historical background. Sicily has a vast and diversified culture, therefore I am going to talk about its arts, history, places to visit and food. I decided to talk about this topic because I was born in Palermo, which is one of the most important cities in Sicily, and all of my family members come from there. Even if I currently live in Milan, which is situated in Northern Italy, I go the Sicily every summer, because the beaches and the food are amazing, and a huge part of my family still lives there. My girlfriend was born in Sicily as well and she's been living there her whole life, making me fall in love even more with this culture. I am so excited to share with you what I have learnt and experienced myself all over these years. I will try to be as clear and exhaustive as possible, while talking about one of the most significant parts of my identity and my past. I am honored to bring you with me in this journey and I hope you're all going to enjoy it!





Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Most Popular Sicilian Food

Places Where to Go

Sicilian Cultural Traditions